Home » Posts tagged 'book fair'
Tag Archives: book fair
YOU’RE INVITED TO OUR BOOK FAIR!
WHERE: C.P. Smith Library
WHEN: Wednesday, November 2nd – 8:30am – 2:30pm
Thursday, November 3rd – 8:30am – 3:30pm and 5:30pm – 7:30pm
**FAMILY NIGHT ON THURSDAY FROM 5:30PM – 7:30PM!**
You can also order online from 11/2/22 through 11/15/22 at
Set up an “eWallet” for your student! An eWallet is a new, digital payment option that gives students a secure, cash-free way to shop the fair. Parents can pre-authorize a spending amount online, which can be looked up or scanned at checkout. Visit https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bf/cpsmith to set up!
And finally…we need a few volunteers to help make Family Night a success! Follow this link to read more about it and sign up. Contact Robin Collins (email@example.com). Thanks and Happy Reading!
We may not be able to hold events at the school, but there will still be a Book Fair! Come by Phoenix Books in Burlington or Essex during the week of October 26th through November 1st and tell them you’re supporting CP Smith Elementary. It’s a double whammy – supporting a local business AND supporting the PTO! As always, proceeds from the Book Fair are put into the budget line for Library use – which means more books and learning items available to Smith students!
– If ordering online, mention the CP Smith book fair in the “order comments” box at the end of the checkout process.
– You MUST mention CP Smith in order for us to receive credit for your purchases.
– Shoppers who are members of Phoenix Books club forgo their discount in order for the 20% to go to the school.
– What’s included: pretty much anything that is in stock at the stores, including: books, cards, gifts & gift wrap accessories, puzzles, games and toys. Some of these items may only be available in-store, not online.
– Excluded items: purchasing gift cards, book club membership purchase or renewal, “Viva Marketplace” items (Essex) and consigned products. For web orders, some books may not be eligible for the book fair. You are encouraged to check with Phoenix by phone if you want to be sure your purchase will count.
It’s Book Fair Time!
Our annual CP Smith Scholastic Book Fair will be happening in a less than two weeks. This year our book fair will run in the Learning Center from November 3rd – 7th. Students will have a chance to visit the fair with their classrooms on Monday and Tuesday of that week. The fair will be open each day for students and families to visit and purchase books.
Here are the times the book fair will be open:
Monday, November 3rd: 12-3:30pm
Tuesday, November 4th: 8am-3:30pm
Wednesday, November 5th: 8am-3:30pm & 6-8pm (Family Night)
Thursday, November 6th: 8am-3:30pm
Friday, November 7th: 7:45am-1pm
Did you notice that there’s a Family Night? Definitely mark that on your calendar and make a commitment to come in and see what we’ve got!
The money we raise from the book fair, as in years past, will go directly to the Learning Center. This money will be used to purchase books and supplies for the Learning Center for all CP Smith students to use.
We are also running our ALL FOR BOOKS campaign. This program allows us to raise money which will go directly to fund classroom libraries. With this program we will be collecting change the week before and the week of the book fair. Students can bring in their spare change starting NOW through the end of book fair week (11/7). We are hoping to meet our goal of $400 by the end of the book fair. This will allow us to put much needed books into your child’s classroom. (If we meet this goal we are hoping to have a fun surprise for students but more information on that to follow). So search through your couch cushions and under the mats in your car and baggie up all that loose change and send it into school with your kids over the next 2 weeks!
We are also looking for volunteers to assist on all days of the book fair. If you are able to help please contact Jen L’Ecuyer at jlecuyer7 (at) gmail (dot) com or 802-338-0072.